Article 1 Definition of Terms
1. “Exhibitor” refers to the exhibitors, such as an individual, company, institution or group, which has submitted the stipulated participation contract for participating in this Exhibition.
2. “Exhibition” refers to Seoul Int’l Wines&Spirits Expo 2021(SWIS 2021)
3. “Organizer” refers to ‘Korea International Exhibition Co.,Ltd’(KIECO)
Article 2 Exhibition application and agreement
1. The one who wish to participate the exhibition shall Fill the application form, receive approval from the organizer and pay 50% of the total participate fee by bank transfer one week after application.
2. After the application registration form being submitted, if the organizer refuses to approve for harmonious constitution and operation of the exhibition, the agreement is not effected.
3. Technical support and Shell stand will be provided by the organizer upon the request of the exhibitor. In case of any alternation in technical support request, the exhibitor shall inform the organizer in prompt manner. Any disadvantage occurred by the non-inform is subject to the exhibitor’s responsibility.
4. Method of Payment
· Bank’s Name:shinhanbank
· Bank Address:57, yeouinaru-ro, yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
· Account Number:180-006-181212
· Account Holder:Korea Int’l Exhibition co., Ltd
· Swift Code:SHBKKRSE
Article 3 Assignment of Exhibition Booth
1. Organizer has all rights to the booth assignment and Exhibitor may not object to the decision made. According to application and payment order, booth will be assigned considering country, item, size, exhibition results and other reasonable matters.
2. The organizer may change the allocated booth location in case the organizer acknowledges the necessity considering spacing harmony, viewing efficiency and exhibition effectiveness. Such change is under discretion of the organizer, and the exhibitor shall not object on the decision.
Article 4 Exhibition Management
1. Exhibitor shall display the items listed in the application and have someone to take care of the booth at all times.
2. If the Exhibitor displays items not listed in the application or if displayed item does not fit the nature of the exhibition or conducts direct sales without approval from the Organizer, Organizer can request to stop, withdrawal or dismantle. This case, participation fee is not refundable and Exhibitor may not ask for compensation.
3. Organizer may prohibit certain people from the exhibition, if necessary.
4. Exhibitor cannot use other area for the exhibit without prior approval from Organizer.
5. Exhibitor cannot use speaker or amplifier without prior approval Organizer and sales or loud activities are strictly prohibited.
6. For any damages that cannot be returned into original state, such as painting the floor/ceiling/wall, Exhibitor is liable for any reasonable compensation requested by Organizer regarding the restoration.
Article 5 Payment
1. Exhibitor shall make an initial payment of 50% of the total participation fee when submitting application and the balance shall be made by May 31, 2021 before the expo starts. If submitting the application after May 31, 2021, 100% of the exhibition fee shall be paid when submitting application.
2. In the event of Exhibitor not making the balance payment within the designated deadline, organizer may cancel the contract and the Exhibitor cannot ask for refund. The matter will be resolved according to Article 6 of this Terms and Conditions.
Article 6 Termination of the Agreement (Exhibition Cancellation) and Penalty
1. The Exhibitor cannot assign the contract, sub-let or part with his site or stand or any portion of it without prior written consent from the Organizer. If the Exhibitor breaches this term, exhibition can be cancelled and the fee will not be subject to refund.
2. If the Exhibitor does not pay the exhibition fee within the designated period, 14 days notice will be given to him/her to make the payment and still if the payment is not made, Organizer has the right to cancel the exhibition contract. In this case, Exhibitor is not entitled to refund.
3. In case the exhibitor cancels or refuses the whole or partial space which is already registered due to own reason, the exhibitor shall inform the organizer in document and pay the penalty. Penalty is deducted from the paid exhibition fee, if not sufficient, the exhibitor shall pay the addition, and if surplus, the balance will be returned. Charges are subject to be paid as follows.
· Till June, 2021: 50% of total participation fee
· From June 2 to July 2, 2021: 80% of total participation fee
· From July 2, 2021: No refunds will be issued
Article 7 Cancellation of Exhibition or Alteration
In the event of cancellation or date change of the exhibition due to irresistible force or other causes not resulting from the Organizer, already paid exhibition fee will not be refunded and Exhibitor may not ask for compensation.
Article 8 Display of items
The installation and removal of the exhibits and booths must be completed by the date and time stipulated by organizer. Exhibitors shall indemnify the organizer against any loss that may be caused by delay or damage to the Exhibition hall.
Article 9 Security and Safety
1. Organizer shall take proper action (COEX convention center exhibition regulation) to secure safety for the Exhibitor and visitors.
2. Exhibitor is fully liable for any damages or loss occurred during the exhibition preparation period, exhibition period and dismantling period.
3. If Exhibitor intently caused fire, damage, loss or other accidents causing loss to Organizer or any 3rd party, Exhibitor is fully liable for the cause and insurance regarding all materials and items.
Article 10 Fire Safety
1. All materials and items must be fire resistant according to the safety regulations.
2. Organizer may ask for modification regarding fire prevention to the Exhibitor if necessary.
1. 장치물 및 전시장 내의 모든 자재는 소방 법규에 따라 적절한 불연 처리가 되어야 한다.
2. 주최자는 필요에 따라 참가사에게 화재 방지와 관련한 시정을 요구할 수 있다.
Article 11 Amendment
1. The Organizer reserves the rights to modify at any time the provisions of the present Rules&Regulation; the Exhibitors shall comply with the modification.
2. The Exhibitors must comply with the regulations of COEX convention center.
Article 12 Disputes
In any disputes that may arise concerning interpretation of the present Terms &Conditions, the Exhibitor agree to the competence of the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board and shall not bring a law-suit against the ruling